The Painter Grip is a figure painting jig that features a leather-covered handle for comfort while painting miniatures, figures, and small models/subassemblies. The Grip is covered with genuine leather which makes even prolonged use comfortable in the hand. The knob at the top of the Grip with the HZ logo controls the clamp that holds your figure or model. A base is included to keep the Grip standing while taking a break or waiting for paint to dry.
- grip covered with genuine leather
- grip onto figures and miniatures to provide the maximum level of stabilization (maximum width of the gap - 5mm)
- knob for regulation gap's width
- desktop base to hold grip upright
- the base will hold the grip in one of two angles
- minimize unintended effects caused by the muscle tremble of your hands
- usable in either right or left hand
- the product comes ready to use
This is a handmade product.
Dimensions 15cm x 4cm x 2,5 cm
Painter Grip does not include accessories - pictures are intended to show an example of equipment.