Although this set is a special edition for Rye Field Model´s excellent Panther Ausf. G kit, it serves to paint any other Panther Ausf. G and many other German tanks in service at the end of the war.
The set includes the necessary colours to paint both the interior and exterior of a Panther Ausf.G. This all-inclusive 12 acrylic colours set can be used on vehicles ranging from the initial versions to the final models of the tank. The set also includes a comprehensive and detailed leaflet with a diagram for the interior colours and 8 colour profiles of the Panther Ausf.G.
The perfect complement to Rye Field Model´s kit. You can´t miss it.
This set solves problems and doubts when mixing accurate base colours, saving precious modelling time. Formulated for maximum performance with both brush and airbrush. Twelve acrylic colours in convenient 17ml jars.
- A.MIG-002 OLIVGRÜN OPT.2 RAL 6003
- A.MIG-003 RESEDAGRÜN RAL 6011
- A.MIG-011 DUNKELGELB AUS´44 DGI- RAL 7028
- A.MIG-012 DUNKELGELB AUS´44 DG III-RAL 7028
- A.MIG-014 ROTBRAUN RAL 8012
- A.MIG-015 SCHOKOBRAUN RAL 8017
- A.MIG-017 CREMEWEISS RAL 9001
- A.MIG-024 WASHABLE WHITE CAMO
- A.MIG-062 BLUE GREY
- A.MIG-197 BRASS
- A.MIG-218 RLM 66 SCHWARTZGRAU
- A.MIG-910 GREY HIGH LIGHT
Shake well before each use. Each jar includes a stainless-steel ball agitator to facilitate mixture. They are water-soluble, odourless, and non-toxic. We recommend A.MIG -2000 Acrylic Thinner for best thinning results. Dries completely in 24 hours.